Application for school-leavers
Your application should include the following:
1. Letter with the following content:
- What position are you applying for?
- How did you find out about it?
- Why would you like to work at SPANGLER Automation?
- What makes you the ideal candidate?
- When do you want to start your internship, your studies or your apprenticeship?
2. Structured curriculum vitae with your personal data and school grades
3. School and training certificates
We carefully check the applications for our advertised apprenticeships and internships. If your profile has convinced us, we invite you to an assessment centre (only for apprenticeships) at our company. This test process also includes an interview so that we can obtain an insight into your professional skills and your professional future prospects.
When awarding internships, we use the first-come first-served principle. Therefore, it is important that you apply to us early. At the end of an internship, there is a final interview in which we are also happy to answer your questions related to apprenticeships or studies at SPANGLER.