Certified quality for Southern Germany
As a long-term Siemens Solution Partner for Advanced Factory Automation, SPANGLER was additionally certified at Siemens for the section Industrial Strength Networks.
SPANGLER has this demanding certificate as one of five manufacturers in Southern Germany of the currently only 27 partners in Germany.
Modern plants are often enabled by industrial communication networks to communicate and work in a network cluster. Thereby common office network technology (IT world) clearly differ from the technology that is used in control systems in the OT world (Operational technology).
With intensive and regular trainings of employees, SPANGLER has built up important competences in the network technology with Siemens network components.
In the age of IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) the demand on the Industrial Network is increasing with the continuously rising number of devices and their different demands and logs.
Customers and plant operators directly benefit from:
- Professional network concept with choice of optimum hardware
- Increased plant safety through redundancy logs
- Reduced failure risks through network segmentation (VLAN)
- Use of approved standard logs
- Development of a remote maintenance concept considering IT safety regulations
- Clearly defined interface between IT and OT world
- Implementation and connection of the machines to the company’s network
- Diagnosis and Predictive Maintenance in order to reduce standstill times and recognize problems in advance
- Future-proof planning and interpretation of the infrastructure for rising data throughput and extension of the plant
The certification is valid for three years. After that a recertification is required. In this way SPANGLER is further expanding its broad knowledge base in order to continuously produce effective plants of the latest generation.