Our policy regarding environment, safety and health determines the operational principles and sets the framework for decisions, planning, determination of programmes and targets and their implementation.
Nature and Enviroment
- Our company feels committed to the protection of the environment and the conservation of the natural resources water, air and soil. We prevent environmental pollution.
- It is our aim to continuously improve the operational environmental protection as well as the safety and health at work.
- We comply with laws and provisions.
- We regularly analyse possible consequences of our location in respect to the environment and avoid pollutions and risks.
- We eliminate hazards, minimize risks for the health and train our employees in a suitable way.
- We regularly inform our employees and involve them in decision making processes. We practice a comprehensive individual training of our employees via our Spangler University.
- We consequently work on a healthy working environment in order to strengthen our employees‘ health and to increase the quality of life in the social surroundings.
- We understand a family-oriented management as part of our corporate culture and take this into account when creating our framework conditions.
- We are a family-run company with tradition and prospects in order to act independently and with a long-term familiar collaboration.
- Our attitude of a friendly and respectful partnership is a factor for our success. We have a flat hierarchy and our sense of community is profound.